Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing the game back to life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bringing the game back to life on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi everyone, you want to know what i just realized and what is probably asked allot: Where is all the Players? well i think i can answer part of that, they think the game may have died because of so many times it got shut down, and every time it did it got less and less players because they thought it was gone.

Well, we need to inform some people its back and up and running! also we need new players to see what this game offers to them.

Here is a List of Suggestions to bring this game back to life

-Everyone inform their friends on byond and they'll inform their friends and so on.
-Make some sort of Adv. when you are playing other byond games to persuade them to come to Naruto Evolution.
-Tell your friends in real life to play byond and play Naruto Evolution.

-Bribe People to play Naruto Evolution.

That is all i got so far, if you have any ideas or suggestions please comment and tell us.

Thank you, Sincerely Tehishan AKA The Unknown...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signature.

True Vets....

Last edited by Tehishan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : We Need Players)

View user profile

2 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Player, Esteban Says
another idea would be to go to the other naruto evolution was beta and put a server so all add to idoshen and so we have more people

View user profile

3 my idea on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 am

The Unknown ... another idea would be to go to the other naruto evolution was beta and put a server so all add to idoshen and so we have more people

i am Esteban

View user profile

4 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am

lol ye i had same idea b4, but ido aint hosting it, so maybe niti will once hes back...and btw, where am i on the vet picture :O

hehe mass str train! and my awesomness commanding it ^^

View user profile

5 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

lol viktorian, its the only one i have of the old times....
Sorry

View user profile

6 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

idoshen

Admin
i wonder what happen to pride

View user profile http://evonaruto.forumotion.com

7 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 pm

If you really want to bring the game back remove the idiotic noobs that call themselves akatsuki (refering to: Okk & sabaku).

Why do I say this?

Well, apparently whomever was advertising attracted some new members and thanks to the two morons a majority of them left from constant killing. There level ONE get a life, let them play. How can the game grow if all the new people are getting pissed off?

P.S. This is only referring to the morons mentioned above

View user profile

8 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

well roark same happened to me when i was low lvl and look i still here guess that if i can handle it u can 2

View user profile

9 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Apparently not only are you not proficient in English, you also CANNOT read. I said the NEWCOMERS, whom of which included two of my friends whom I spoke so highly about the server to. I never mentioned "ME" anywhere within this post, read please.

Secondly, everyone can't no-life like you can, so maybe the newer players would like some well needed time to acquire skill as regards to the game itself, don't you think?

View user profile

10 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

well yeah im not proficient in english cuz its not my main lenguage but i CAN read and when i was a newbie in reform version i wasgetting killed by aloy of ppl and never came TO FORUMS to complain about getting killed cuz its PvP game if ur lil fag brain cant get it that means anybody can kill anybody got it?

PD: if u wanan continue this discussion better talk to me in game or make a topic im Off topic section

View user profile

11 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm

This isn't the Argue Topic, This is suggestions for the game helping so if you don't have any ideas and your just going to Argue, Don't post at all.

Thankyou, Sincerely Tehishan

View user profile

12 Re: Bringing the game back to life on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Code:
<BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><FONT COLOR="#ff0000">C</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e20016">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4002c">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a60042">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870057">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#69006d">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b0082">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#692b6d">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#875557"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a68042">S</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4ab2c">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e2d516">a</

CODE MASTA!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum