Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Yo, er...just to report lol EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yo, er...just to report lol

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Yo, er...just to report lol Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Ummm well... First of all...sorry for being inactive past week. We didn't go to school cause of mass snow. Same thing for this week. I will be back in 5-7 days max. Until than...i can't fix anything. Well anyway.. Here isa list of things that i will fix instantly once im back to my city...
..Fixing arena
..Reducing missions xp
..Fixing multi key bug
..Fixing bugged character hp
..Removing xp gain from mountain training for strength
..Removing shadow clone and multi shadow clone until i figure out a way to fix pushing bug
..Reducing rate and adding more xp for outside kills
..Removing curse dragon and kamui until fixed
..ill try to fix curse seal and test it in game
..and last(ONLY IF I DECIDE TO ADD SAGE MODE AND CURSE SEAL) wipe

2Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Sabaku

Sabaku

you friking forgot ''Unban the poor Sabaku''

3Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Niti

Viktorian wrote:
..Removing curse dragon and kamui until fixed

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

4Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

you are unban

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

5Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 am

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Ummm... I foorgot to tell few things bout swords stuffs etc... Umm..yeah those weapons will work like kunais hurikens and other equipement system like hoshen said in one previous post. So basicly once u equip weaapon u just press S and it swings itand does dmg to people in range. Ill make it so that basic swords can be bought in shop for ryo and few best for kages or akat or what ever lol. Ill use that state hoshen made for weapons swing. All weapons will have different demages. I may make them based on str or agi more or less. Once i get to that part ill announce in game that i need suggestions for weapon dmg. Same with their ryo cost. As for sage mode and curse seal ill figure that out once im back. Umm if u got anything to suggest do it here.

6Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 am

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Oh yea one more thing. I've been thinking bout making something like a dungeon for players to finish by killing last npc. If u guy want i can add animals or some other beasts in forest to attack passangers...or try to edit shinobis so that they dont cause lag and fight normal and not just spam mud lol...but what i want most is global war and arena working... Thing is... Maaan fuck u ido ur never online...ii fixed arrna long time ago on my pc.... -.-

7Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

lmao you need to get home hoe

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

8Yo, er...just to report lol Empty Re: Yo, er...just to report lol Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Sabaku

Sabaku

lol cant wait for those stuff and ido im not unbanned .-.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum