Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Welcome back Naruto Evolution EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome back Naruto Evolution

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome back Naruto Evolution Empty Welcome back Naruto Evolution Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:48 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

We have bought the Naruto Evolution source to bring you back all the lovely gaming experience that you had troughout the game.

This game will be now led by a new staff team,
but don't worry, we will pick our staff members with great care and make sure you will still have your gaming experience to the max!

If there are any problems please contact the owner or make a comment in our forums. This ressurection of Naruto Evolution will result in that everybody has to start over, but we'll make the game more fun with all kinds of events and even more! If there are any problems please contact the owner or make a comment in the comments section. And a bit of bad news.vents and even more! Now here are some of the rules that you will need to hold on in-game and out-game on the HUB and/or on the forums:

-1. No swearing
-2. No sexual talk, there are kids playing this game.
-3. No death avoiding, this will lead into a ban. (in game)
-4. Don't ask for any rank in the staff team or just any in-game rank, except if you meet the standards.
-5. Keep it fun!

Any Naruto based characters are property of Namco Bandai, CyberConnect2 and TV Tokyo, and other copyright holders of the Naruto Anime, Manga and/or games.

We are not affiliated with any of the other games based of this source, we legally bought it of one of the owners who bought it of the official owner.Now here are some of the rules that you will need to hold on in-game and out-game on the HUB and/or on the forums:

Owner : Lord Hidan jashin - Hub Designer : Ner0000 Staff Assistance : Viktorian

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

2Welcome back Naruto Evolution Empty Re: Welcome back Naruto Evolution Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Kira

Awesome.

Sorry for aguring in the HUB I was just upset I got booted for spamming mud?

Then that I was Swearing?

I did read the rules and made sure to follow them.

3Welcome back Naruto Evolution Empty Re: Welcome back Naruto Evolution Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

yeah i was pissed on niti in a moment too....if that happens again, report to some other admin. cause it was such immature thing to do. and spamming mud is allowed, and as u said on hub, it doesnt stacks unless u time it perfect and use it again once the target is up. but anyway, we're ganna update in few min, only thing that is holding us it that idos pc is lagging a lot lol he might need to restart it, but what imma update now is first of all, sound bug, some minor admin verbs change( i will have create verb, ido edit, and niti giveeverything verb. ) and mud and sleep stun reduction, and little bigger cd so it aint spammed ^^

4Welcome back Naruto Evolution Empty Re: Welcome back Naruto Evolution Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 am

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

HOE!!!!!!

5Welcome back Naruto Evolution Empty Re: Welcome back Naruto Evolution Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Niti

Too bad I realized this topic to late to even bother to read it.. xD

6Welcome back Naruto Evolution Empty Re: Welcome back Naruto Evolution Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

lol late

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum