Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Just thought to come by... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Just thought to come by... EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Just thought to come by... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Just thought to come by... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Just thought to come by... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Just thought to come by... EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Just thought to come by... EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Just thought to come by... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Just thought to come by... EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just thought to come by...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just thought to come by... Empty Just thought to come by... Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Heh, first of all, Ido, i got no trouble at school LOL my mom just don't want me playing pc a lot( bout 8 hours a day ^^ ) so she took away my internet.....Well anyway, just coming by to say hi*( it rimes lol ). And also, i'm making updates while i wait for my internet to be given back. So far i made few things...I'll post what i make here in my absence, if i can...Here are some:
-Made update list button, i think it works, but the problem is that my pc is shitty and i can't run it on my pc...but it doesn't show any error so...
-Made Great Ninja War EVENT!!! lol my best update so far. It still needs some twinks but i'll make it fully made by the time i'm back for real. So far, it's theres a verb start global war that is for admins only. I don't have time to explain the whole concept of that verb, but what's important is that theres a button in options for players that will teleport them to separate map once the admin hosts the war. Current "separate" map is the chuunin Forest of Death one. Niti if you read this, make a separate map for this, something like sand turfs on one, river in middle and grass turfs on another one, as for sound tufs...ill just make em teleport to random leaf/sand side of that map. But anyway, it doesn't show any error so i guess it's good. Hope you guys like this event, i think it's gonna be really good ^^

Oke i'll edit this post if i make some new ones when i have time

Regards
-Viktorian //i allways wanted to say the regards thing all important admins doo XD

2Just thought to come by... Empty Re: Just thought to come by... Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

yo viktorian you got a number if you do messege me your number also i wanted to call you or to talk to you because there are some OP jutsus and i need your help to teach me how to do it lmao because of your absence also if you do make updates drop it in drop box if they work if not you can still drop them in so i can test them on my laptop i been trying to nerf some jutsus on it but i dont have a buddy to test out the jutsus on lol but yea let me know when you get this messeg

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

3Just thought to come by... Empty Re: Just thought to come by... Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:50 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

i made 2 new folders in drop box for you
an update folder and and update that needs to be tested folder lmao xD and good luck with your mom and internet stuff lmao

4Just thought to come by... Empty Re: Just thought to come by... Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

also when you come by again show me how to nerf xDDD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum